Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: 5 GCSE’s grade A* to C (9 – 5) including English Language and Maths
Experience: None Required
Job Location Type: Office based
Location: 20 Apex Court, Woodlands, Bradely Stoke, Bristol
Salary: £12,000 - £14,000
We Do Your Marketing aims to provide business owners with access to a range of outstanding marketing services that allow them to focus on what they do best worry-free. Our mission is to provide marketing services with the best customer care and quality of service.
We are based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol and we provide a range of marketing services for businesses of all sizes. While our agency is currently small, we are hoping to grow this over the coming years and aim to be somewhere our employees would be proud to say they work.
We have a small, tight-knit team who have either recently been through or are currently undertaking an apprenticeship programme with us. We believe in loyalty and fairness, and we ensure equal opportunities for both progression within the business and training.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an individual with a passion for helping people and a willingness to learn great marketing.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Have an excellent attention to detail.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Be a supportive team member who wants to learn.
- Have a desire to become fantastic at what they do.
- Be confident and patient when working with a wide range of customers
- Give excellent customer service.
- Be computer Literate
- Be keen and willing to learn
- Have great written and verbal communication skills.
You will undertake a 15-month apprenticeship with lots of learning opportunities. Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the option of a permanent position, if we feel that you are the right fit for our team. You will be working in our office in Bradley Stoke, Bristol on wide range of marketing services. Some examples of the marketing you would encounter working with us is website design, search engine optimisation, social media marketing and much more…
We are looking for someone to work 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday. Exact hours to be discussed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for someone who is excited about this position and the opportunity to grow, but we also want to ensure you know what to expect.
You will be expected to:
- Be Punctual and get in on time every day.
- You will be tasked to complete a number of tasks and projects each week, including creating a website from scratch, creating social media campaigns for our customers as well as email campaigns and much more.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that whatever project you are working on is completed to the best of your abilities and with the customers best interest at heart.
- Thrive in a customer service role. You may have previous experience of this, perhaps in retail, office or other service environments. Providing excellent customer service is essential to us; if you don’t care about our customers, then this isn’t the right fit for you!
- Be keen and willing to learn. You will be expected to take control of your own learning at times, and if you need help, you will be expected to ask for it. You will complete a Level 3 Digital Marketing course which will involve some training days with the apprenticeship provider as well as hours allocated within the working day to complete coursework. You will be expected to fully commit to the course and complete it successfully.
- Full training. Full training will be provided for all aspects of the role and on all of our systems as we don’t expect you to be an expert from day 1!
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship. We will fully support you to gain your level 3 qualification. Other people within our business have achieved a distinction on this qualification, so we will be helping you to achieve a top mark as well.
- Opportunity to progress into a permanent position. Once you have completed your level 3 course, there will be the opportunity to progress to a permanent position.
- Regular team nights out. This usually involves a meal followed by cocktails and later onto a club. Chosen by our larger team as a whole, this is an optional night out as a team. The meal and some drinks are covered, the rest is up to you! *warning* lots of fun essential!
- Monthly team bonus. Working hard comes with the reward of team bonuses which have included activities, free food, a purchase of a pool table and much more.
- Holiday! 28 days holiday per year, including bank holidays and a bonus free day off for your birthday when it falls on a weekday!
- 5 GCSE’s grade A* to C (9 – 5) including English Language and Maths. Desirable GCSEs include any design qualifications, but this is not essential. If you do not meet this requirement but feel you would be a great fit, please contact us anyway as other options may be available.